During the MIRAI project a number of activities will be carried out within eduation, research and innovation to foster collaboration between Swedish and Japanese universities.
Updated information about funding opportunities for collaboration can be found here.
– Short MIRAI PhD courses (combination of campus and distance education)
– Short term mobility for PhD candidates to participate in PhD courses in Sweden and Japan (1-2 weeks)
– Research seminars (16-20 October 2017 in Lund/Sweden; 9-12 Oct 2018 in Tokyo/Japan; 12-14 Nov 2019 in Stockholm/Uppsala/Sweden)
– Workshops (spring 2018 and 2019 )
– Involvement of companies in project activities (e.g. seminars)
– Expert discussions regarding innovation processes in Sweden and Japan